Moist Carrot Cake Recipe, Simple And Easy Procedure
Image Source - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rueblitorte.jpg
Carrot cake is healthy to eat and easy to make. This simple carrot cake recipe will make you lick your fingers. Cake procedure is simple and can also be made from scratch. The children will love this tasty, moist carrot cake. Here below you can learn the ingredients and making of a best carrot cake dessert.
Carrot cake recipe is one classic thing that is enjoyed by people of all ages from breakfast to dessert. If you have to please a lot of people at a single go, serve them this sweet carrot cake dessert. It is a huge hit at the time if holiday season. Here we bring you easy to bake carrot cake recipe which is equally moist, soft and yummy. Frosting of the cake is as important, cake looks more tempting and people relish more. At the end of the recipes, simple frosting instructions are also given.
Ingredients for a Moist Carrot Cake base with eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
2 cups grated carrot
2 tsp baking soda
0.5 tsp salt
0.75 cup oil
0.75 cup buttermilk
2 tsp cinnamon powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 can pineapple – crushed and properly drained
1 can coconut – preferred flaked.
1 can walnuts – finely chopped
Cooking Instructions for Moist Carrot Cake with eggs
Baking a moist carrot cake is not difficult.
Follow the instructions and flaunt your baking skills by making this carrot cake from the scratch.
- Take 3 nine inches cake pans and put wax paper. Grease wax paper with oil evenly and sprinkle all-purpose flour. It is important to grease evenly the wax paper so that it doesn’t stick to the baked cake. Greasing helps in getting it removed hassle free without damaging the cake. We are using 3 cake pans as we will layer the cake.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes. This is very important, while you prepare the batter to bake, let the oven preheat at exactly 180 degrees C and be ready to bake your perfect moist carrot cake.
- Take a large bowl, enough that can hold ingredients and let you sift them without spilling them out. In that large bowl mix all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt in quantities as mentioned above in ingredients.
- In another pan with enough depth that let you mix beaten eggs with other ingredients. Add eggs (beaten), sugar, oil and butter milk to the mixture and stir well. The best way to stir is to keep mixing in a medium speed in one direction. It helps in avoiding lumps if formed and intact the good flavour of the batter.
- Now, add the flour mixture to this pan slowly. Avoid adding the whole flour at once. Stir the whole thing slowly, again moving it in one direction. Blend them well and avoid any lump formation.
- Add finely grated carrot, flaked coconut from the can, and chopped walnuts in the batter. Also add crushed and already drained pineapple in the batter.
- Pour batter in the prepared greased pans one at a time. The batter which is at the bottom of the bowl has not risen properly. Try to pour the bottom batter towards the side of the greased cake pans where it will be baked faster.
- Bake all 3 nine inches cake pans in the preheated oven for approx 30 minutes.
- Before removing cakes pans from the oven check them by inserting a tooth pick. If the tooth pick comes out clean with sticky cake on it, then the cake is ready. If tooth picks comes out to be sticky, then bake the cake for 5-7 minutes more in the oven. Repeat this tooth pick test till your cake is ready, reducing re-baking time by 2-3 minutes every time.
- Now, once the baking is done, let the cake cool down in cake pans for 15 minutes.
Ingredients for Carrot Cake Icing
1 cup pecans
Cooking Instructions for Carrot Cake Icing
- In a bowl mix sugar, Neuchatel cheese, half cup of butter and vanilla.
- Beat the mixture and make it smooth.
- Add chopped pecans and stir well.
Assembling the Moist Carrot cake with icing
- When cake is cooled down drizzle buttermilk glaze over all the layers.
- Let them cool further on wire racks.
- Spread Neuchatel cheese frosting between the cake layers and cover the sides.
Sweet Carrot cake dessert is ready to eat. Serve it cool or hot as you like. This healhy and moist carrot cake will taste delicious. I am sure kids will love it!
Today I am sharing very healthy and easy recipe of vegetable rava/semolina upma. Anyone can easily prepare this recipe and upma is a good recipe to start with for newbie cooks..
In this Article I have tried to list all the maggi noodles recipe I have experimented with and successfully finished the bowl of tasteful maggi. Maggi has been my all time favourite for almost every evening when I did not felt like munching on casual tea and biscuits, cookies or any other snack..
Vegetable fried rice recipe is simple to make and yummy to eat!. Here you can learn to make fried rice Indian Chinese style.
to comment on this post.