Quick and Easy Chicken Cream Mushroom Pasta Recipe
Image Source - by author, shaistakhan
Scrumptious Hot Chicken Cream Mushroom Pasta that will compel you to let all the dishes aside.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: Serves 4
Butter: 3 Table Spoon
Sliced Mushroom Tin: 250ml
Garlic: 4 cloves, minced
Ginger: 2 inches, minced
Penni Pasta: 1 pak 400 gm
Milk: 1/2 cup
Cream: 1 pak of 200ml
Green Coriander or Parsley: half bunch
Green onion: half cup
All purpose floor: 4Tb Sp
Shreded Parmeason Cheese: 1cup
Chicken Broth: 3cups
Salt: as per taste
Black Pepper: half tea spoon, or as per taste
Oregano: 1/4 tea spoon
Chicken Breast: 1
- Boil pasta in water according to recipe or package directions and set aside.
- Take chicken breast, cut it into long strips and merinate with some salt, black pepper and dry garlic powder for 10 mns and then simply grill it in a grill pan and place aside.
- Take a pan and put chicken broth in it. Now add all puprose floor, oregano,salt and black pepper in it and cook well on medium heat.You can blend the mixture as well to make it smooth.add some milk as well to make it smooth.Remove from heat and add cream in it and mix well.
- Take a pan, put some butter in it, when it gets hot add minced ginger and garlic and stir till light golden, now add sliced mushrooms anf fry them for 6 to 7 until mushrooms have reduced in size. Take out half of the fried mushrooms and set aside.
- Now add green onion and cook for 2 mns
- Then add boiled pasta in same pan and fry for 2 mns.
- Now take out the pasta in a deep dish amd place all the grilled chicken on it and pour all the sauce on it. sprinkle the rest fried mushrooms and cheese and placed in a elecrtic oven for 3 mns.
- Garnish with extra parsley and serve hot.
- Your yummiest chicken cream Mushroom Pasta is ready:-)
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
Thanks for rating this article
5 stars - by
Masters in Comparative Religions.
Masters in Arabic .
Kebab, when this name comes to our mind, our mouth gets filled up with water. In this article, I am sharing the recipe of a world-famous Iranian cuisine, Chelo Kebab which originated in Iran and spread across the Globe..
Chocolate cake recipes are very special because everyone from kids to young ones loves eating chocolates! Moist chocolate cakes are yummy and simple in making. These cakes are rich in taste and can be served as dessert.
This recipe for sponge cake will make your cake fluffy, light and soft. It is easy to make at home with following instructions.